04 December 2008

Christmas Planning Part I

Knit Hearts

I'm making some progress on my Christmas planning. I made these cute little knit hearts. The pattern is fun knit that uses just a bit of yarn. I might skip gifting an other item to the kiddos in my family this year. If I'm feeling ambitious this weekend, I might sew them each a patchwork scarf.

I've been knitting stockings for my family. I have four done and one on the needles. I think I will finish it fairly quickly. It is a pretty quick knit.

I have four pairs of socks to knit. I only have one done, but I plan to knit the rest of the socks in a worsted weight yarn. That should make them quick knits. I plan to knit some horcrux socks next. I think they will be a fun knit!

I even have my big batch of Christmas cookies baked and waiting in the freezer! I do need to make some fudge soon. I wonder if I could have made that for the fridge.

Hope your planning is going well!

4 comments:

going kiwi said...

Those hearts are so precious. I knit, but not that good. I am glad you found me. Thanks for the entry and the add.

Monica Gee said...

Congrats on starting a blog! I'd love to see pictures of your Christmas cards - they sound so cute and happy!

Mel said...

What sweet little hearts:)
Mel

Suzie Button said...

Very cute hearts! Welcome to blogging too! And thanks for stopping by my blog! Suzie