18 December 2008

oops

I suppose it was foolish of me to try to start a blog in December when there are so many other demands on my time. Clearly I haven't gotten off to a stellar start.
My Christmas planning is likewise falling apart.

Last week on of my coworkers convinced me to knit a stocking for her soon to be daughter-in-law. Having that fairly large project added to my already rather daunting to do list seems to mean that yet again I'll be the girl knitting frantically on Christmas Eve. Either that or I will decided that I really do have until the 12th day of Christmas to give my gifts!

I still haven't sent out my cards. I have however made fudge. I think that is the one thing my family really cares about. So maybe that is enough.

3 comments:

M.E. Greene said...

I've finally learned to say no to absolutely everything that people ask of me in the month of December, unless it's already on my list. There just aren't enough hours in the day! Hang in there... December is a rough month to blog. Happy New Year!

M.E. Greene said...

How was the fudge??? If it's really good fudge, then I think the other stuff is all expendable. :o)

Rather Be Whistling said...

I think that sounds like a good plan! The fudge was really yummy!