06 January 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't quite believe that we are almost a week into the new year. Where does the time go? I'm still not quite done with my Christmas gifts yet. I did get the important things done though. I decided that it was more important to spend time with my family than to hide while finishing up my gifts. I did hide way on Christmas Eve to make this little Christmas Pickle.



I'm glad that I made time for it. It was my favorite Christmas knitting project. The tradition of searching for the pickle on the Christmas tree is new in my family, but it is one of my favorites. I gave this pickle to my sister and brother-in-law.

My major project was to make new stockings. I am please that they were all done with plenty of time to spare. I think they are quite nice looking all together. I may decide to rip the middle stocking out and make another though. It is much larger than the others.


I'm glad to have found some balance last year. I am searching for more this year.

No comments: